Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hanging Around KL and Shah Alam

Last week, Mr Firdaus, have a short break from Friday to Monday off day. However, i'm still working......
On last Saturday, my husbby asking me..
Hubby: Dear, do you still remember...before we married..every weekend we will go out?everywhere...as we together..
Wife: Yes abang..why?
Hubby: Today is Saturday, why dont we go out for dating..
Wife: Why not...but where?
Hubby: I am planning to get my drill set at Houz Depot..
Wife: Its not a dating..after that?
Hubby: You decide..
Wife: You promise to bring me to I-city after we married..
Hubby: Yeah..im still remember..
Wife: and...i want to go to Pasar Malam at Jalan TAR..last night I was dreaming of nugget and popiah..huhu
Hubby: ????nugget and popiah...yes sure..why not..shall we..



En Firdaus suka bergambar


                                                         Beautiful light sunflower
                                                                     Both of us















My hubby said that, I-City is a placed for couple only..then i wonder..we are couple ok...we are married..definitely life partner...
I mean, it suitable for those who are looking for couple...hanging around..
Ohh.....
For me, I-city is a city of entertainment, where lights are everywhere, we can see thousand of people hanging around, some of them, doing nothing, chit chatting, or family vacation..whatever it is, i dont mind..as long wherever I go, im with en firdaus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Some people says, im too complicated, but to me, only me, know myself better..